– Forks, ME –
forks Campground Lodging
- New in 2022! Tucked away amongst the tall pines along the Kennebec River is the newest addition to our lodging offerings.
- Our new glamping bunkhouse has a tall wood beam structure with clear polycarbonate roofing panels that allow for the maximum amount of natural light. If you want to feel like you are sleeping outside while staying inside, this is the place for you.
- With one double bed and one twin bed, this unit has a maximum occupancy of 3. Full linens are provided.
- You’ll also enjoy the screened in porch with rustic rocking chairs for you to relax in. Rock away to the sounds of the Kennebec River – nature’s best white noise machine.
- Lights and chargers in this facility are powered by solar for an off grid experience.
- $45 per person per night – up to 3 guests
- 2 night minimum on the weekends
All accommodations are subject to 9% State of Maine Lodging Tax + $5 Resort Fee >> All rates are exclusive of taxes & fees.