– Maine Cabin Rentals in The Forks, Maine –
• The Forks, ME
• Year Round
Perched directly on the banks of the Kennebec River our 6 Maine Cabin Rentals are the ideal spot for those seeking adventure and comfort.
You’ll feel right at home at our Forks Maine Cabin Rentals with heat or A/C, comfortable beds, a full bathroom, kitchen, living room and a porch overlooking the river.
All Log Cabins also include daily housekeeping, all linens needed for bedding, and bathroom towels.
A perfect place to stay for your Kennebec River Rafting Adventure!
One Bedroom Cabins
Dead, Rapid, & Magalloway
- One Bedroom plus a Loft – Full Bathroom – Living Area
- Covered Front Porch – Picnic Table – Fire Ring
- Sleeps 4-8 people (4 person minimum)
Two Bedroom Cabins
Kennebec & Penobscot
- Two Bedroom plus a Loft – Full Bathroom – Spacious Living Area
- Front Porch – Picnic Table – Fire Ring
- Sleeps 6-10 people (6 person minimum)
Large Group Cabin (10+)
- 6 Bedrooms – 2 Full Baths – Small Kitchenette – Fireplace
- Porch – Fire Pit – Picnic Table
- Everything you need for the ultimate in comfort for the perfect group getaway!
- Sleeps 10-27 people; (10 person minimum)
Options/Pricing (per person)
- $69.00* per person per night (minimum 4 person occupancy)
- $79.00* per person per night (2 night minimum & 4-10 person minimum occupancy)
- Winter Rate:
- $79.00* per person per night weekday and weekend – Minimum 4 person occupancy
- Kids 5 and under stay FREE
Guests above the required minimum are $74 (per person/night). All accommodations are subject to 9% State of Maine Lodging Tax
Options/Pricing (per person):
- Log Cabin – $255 – $315
- Bunk House – $231 – $261
- Campground – $201 – $231
- 2 Nights Lodging
- Breakfast (both mornings)
- Dinner (both nights)
- Lunch on Rafting Day
- Wetsuit Rental
What’s Not Included:
- River Access Fees
- Gratuity For Guides And Restaurant Staff