Maine River TubingAn Exciting Water Tubing Adventure
Kennebec River Tube Rentals
On the day before or after a whitewater rafting trip or if you have young children, take a relaxing tubing trip down the lower Kennebec River here in The Forks from the Inn By The River located just two miles north of Three Rivers Whitewater. Floating down the river offers a relaxed and scenic adventure where you can sit back and bond with the river and its long history. Wildlife can be seen on the riverbanks including deer, eagles, mergansers, moose, loons and geese.
Tubing trips are relaxing and playful and are one of the top things to do in Maine.
Bring a waterproof camera to capture the moments!
The river trip is 6.5 miles long and takes about 2.5 to 3 hours to complete. You will put in at the Kennebec Riverside Cabins just across the road from the Inn By The River. From there you can relax, enjoy the scenery and play along the river. The lower Kennebec River has a Whitewater Class of I and II making this trip suitable for all ages!
Pricing And Schedule For Tubing Rentals:
- $25.00 per tube
- Trips start daily at 11am – about 2.5 to 3 hours to complete.
- Extra Tubes can be rented to carry ice coolers. Please reserve cooler tubes in advance so we can guarantee their availability for you.
- Tubes tether together easily.
Tubing Trip Includes:
- Your Personal River Tube
- Personal Flotation Device (PFD, Life Jacket)
- Shuttle pick up at the take out point at Holly Brook
What To Take Along On The Tubing Trip:
- Seasonal Clothing
- Personal PFD’s Are Allowed
- Beverages and Snacks
- Waterproof Cameras
- Water Toys