Kennebec River Rafting Two Day Trips, a Maine Rafting Adventure
Experience the exhilaration of two days of boating and a night of remote camping in the Maine Wilderness. It is an adventure you will not soon forget.
After a full buffet breakfast you will begin your adventure at Moosehead Lake, where you will inflatable kayak or raft the East Outlet through class II & III whitewater to Indian Pond. Once there, after a picnic lunch, you will be taken to our primitive campsite on Big Island. Witness spectacular views of Big Squaw Mountain and catch a glimpse of surrounding wildlife. There will also be plenty of time to catch some fish, go for a walk or just relax by the lake and listen to the call of the loons.
At your campsite, where your tents are already set up, a delicious campfire meal, prepared by your guides, awaits you. Enjoy the evening and night of campfire camaraderie.
The next morning, you will awake to a hearty breakfast and then proceed downstream to the mighty Kennebec Gorge for a full day of whitewater rafting through class 3 to 4+ rapids.
Finish up with another scrumptious homemade meal and a slide & video presentation of your trip. This trip is sure to leave you with a renewed energy to take on the “real world”.
- Tents, Sleeping Pads, All food – snack, drinks & full meals, river gear, shuttle to and from all destinations, dry bags for your personal gear.
You need to bring:
- Sleeping bag, warm clothing, sturdy footwear and your unique sense of adventure and fun!!
- Packing List for Overnight Trips
- Minimum of 6 – If you have less than 6 in your group we would be happy to schedule you with another group.
Minimum Age: 10, Arrival time: 9:30 a.m.
- Includes breakfast the morning of departure. Breakfast is available from 7:30 – 9:00 AM
- $234.00 pp May, June & September
- $244.00 pp July & August
2 Days of Serious Fun on the Kennebec and Dead Rivers!
Minimum age: 12, Arrival time: 8:30 a.m.
Combo up 2 rivers and save! This package is one day of rafting on the Kennebec River and one day of rafting on the Dead River at a great discounted rate. Both trips are full day trips and include transportation, basic gear, a snack on the river, a BBQ lunch and a photo and video presentation of your trip. Available dates are limited due to the Dead River release schedule.
- $164.00 pp ($184.00 pp Labor Day Weekend)
Let's Go Rafting!
Here are some tips on making your Rafting Adventure the best ever!