Youth Group Rafting Specials
Three Rivers Whitewater, Inc. is a well-established outfitter specializing in personalized, safe and unforgettable trips for the past 20 years! Unparalleled hospitality and service is our goal.
A reservation specialist is always available to assist you with your plans.
Our management and staff are personally committed to ensuring that all of our guests receive the best service possible. From your first phone call to your departure, we will give you friendly, courteous service and go that extra step to ensure that all of your needs are met. Your safety is equally important to us. To ensure that our guides have the most knowledge available to safely guide our guests down the rivers, we are the only outfitter in Maine that arranges and pays for all of our guides to be nationally certified in Swift Water Rescue.
It’s All About The Fun!
Maine Whitewater Rafting is a great activity for youth groups!
They learn teamwork and paddling skills while having the time of their life in a safe outdoor environment. Three Rivers Whitewater would like to be your host and work with your group to design an outdoor experience centered around whitewater rafting trips down the Kennebec River. We offer a wide range of exciting trips and packages.
The Kennebec is a world-class river offering some of the finest whitewater available.
It is a trip filled with fun and excitement as you tackle Class IV rapids such as “Whitewasher”, “Big Mama” and “Magic Falls”. There is plenty of opportunity for you to safely swim alongside the raft in places such as “Swimmers Rapid”. Enjoy the sheer beauty of the Kennebec River Gorge with its granite banks and cascading waterfalls.
Enjoy a full day of adventure with everything taken care of.
A one-day rafting trip on the Kennebec River includes an in-depth safety instruction, all equipment, wet suits, transportation to and from the river and our famous BBQ lunch with your choice of steak, fish, chicken or vegetarian option as a main entrée. Side dishes may include homemade mashed potatoes, pasta salad, corn on the cob, stir-fried rice, coleslaw or 4-bean salad. Dinner rolls and homemade deserts complete your meal. All of our trips finish with a top quality, fun filled slide and video presentation of your journey down the river. Photos and videos can be ordered, at a drastic discount, to record your special memories.
The People Business, Is Our Business
We are known as “The Home of Serious Fun”.
We want your group to get the most out of your rafting trip so we don’t just rush you down the river. Our team of experienced guides take the extra time to stop and enjoy the water falls, swim spots and to surf the many holes on the lower river. Our facility is located right in The Forks, 1 1/2 miles from where we take off the river so there is no long, wet bus ride back to the base after rafting.
The fun continues after the river!
One thing that makes us stand out from other companies, is that we participate in your stay with us. We assign staff to work with your group to help organize activities, maintain safety standards and to make sure that all of your needs are met. We have a large circus tent that can be set up for your group with snacks, drinks and a private bonfire throughout the evening.
There is a variety of games available. There is a volleyball court, horseshoe pit, and a large field with all of the equipment needed for games such as softball, soccer, kickball or Frisbee.
Safety Is Our Number One Priority!
Our training is extensive and well respected.
For the past 20+ years, Three Rivers has been dedicated to providing Fun, Safe and Exciting outdoor adventures to all of our guests. We put more time, money and energy into training our staff than any other outfitter in Maine! Our guide training program is considered one of the most difficult in the state, which creates the most skilled and professional guides in the business!
We are dedicated to your safety.
The Three Rivers Team cares about your safety, which is why many of our guides receive continued education and certifications in Swift Water Rescue, Wilderness First Aid, ServSafe Food Handling and Level II (Class V) Maine Guides License Permission. Since it’s conception in 1997 Three Rivers has had an excellent safety record and has never had a death on the river.
We understand that youth groups have rules and guidelines that they are required to follow. For this reason our guides understand, and agree, that when we have youth groups staying and rafting with us there are never any inappropriate jokes or swearing. All of our employees are professional, neat and appropriately dressed.
Spend The Night
On-Site Lodging Accommodations
We have lodging options for groups of all different needs in The Forks, Maine. There is everything from cozy campgrounds in the woods, bunkhouses in our sprawling grass field, riverside cabins, and a full service bed and breakfast at Inn By The River.
All who stay with us have access to our 24 hr full shower and bathroom facilities and enjoy close proximity to the Boatman’s Bar and Grill, our full service restaurant.
What People Are Saying About Us
- Sharing the great outdoors in a fun and safe environment is what we do everyday! Many of our guests have shared their experiences on various social media sites.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE TESTIMONIALS
Make It More Than A Rafting Trip!
Get the most out of your experience with package add-on’s such as:
- Group Meals: Classic breakfast, lunch and dinner meals that everyone will love including kosher, vegetarian and gluten free options. We are able to accommodate everyone!
- Tubing: A 2.5 hour relaxing float on The Kennebec River! Includes safety instruction, equipment rentals and shuttles.
- Kayaking: Enjoy a day of guided Inflatable Kayaking on The Lower Kennebec River! Includes safety instruction, equipment rentals, shuttles and lunch.
- Hiking: A variety of full and half day guided hikes are available that rage in difficulty from easy to moderate. Includes a picnic lunch and shuttles
- Evening Entertainment: Keep the fun going with private Karaoke or DJ Entertainment.
More Adventure, More Thrill!
- Kennebec Overnight Trip: Unplug for two days and get back to your roots. This overnight adventure involves two days of whitewater and camping at our private group campsite on Indian Pond. This trip includes safety instruction, meals, shuttles and everything needed for overnight camping besides personal sleeping bags.This is a true wilderness experience!
- The Dead River: Avaliability is limitied to specific releases, The Dead River offers “The Next Step” in Maine Whitewater Rafting.
- The Penobscot River: The Class 5 Penobscot River offers an unparalleled adrenaline experience that is recommended for experienced paddlers and/or older groups.