Maine Skydiving and Whitewater Rafting
Your Ultimate Thrillride!
Of the two days, the day with the clearest skies will be reserved for Jumping 11,000ft out of an airplane right next to Mount Katahdin!
The other day will be spent drenching yourself with fun and excitement on the Class V Penobscot River with Three Rivers Whitewater. All rafting will be rain or shine. Should rain or wind prevent us from jumping on either of the two days you will be issued a rain check valid for two years.
After years of adventuring on the river, Jump and Raft founder, Joe Christopher, decided it was time to take his adventures to the sky.
After graduating from his Accelerated Free Fall skydiving course he set his sights on opening up Jump and Raft – the worlds first combined Skydiving and Class V Whitewater Rafting operation.
Now we are able to provide people with their Ultimate Adventure Weekend.
Sounds exciting? Then review your options below and begin planning the most adrenaline filled weekend of your life – we’re sure it’ll be a weekend that you’ll never forget!
The excitement is all based out of our facility at the Penobscot Outpost in Millinocket, Maine. Just down the street from the airport and a short ride from the river, it’s the perfect spot. There we have a variety of lodging options for all and a full service Bar and Restuarant where you can celebrate your weekend’s achievements!
Jump and Raft
- The entire package of both a Three Rivers Whitewater Rafting adventure with a BBQ Lunch on the Class V Penobscot River and a Jump and Raft Tandem Jump from 11,000ft has a combined discounted price of just $309.00-$319.00 per person!
Raft and Watch the Skydiving
- If Sky Diving is more than you can handle, just come enjoy the Three Rivers Whitewater Rafting Trip and BBQ and watch the professional skydivers put on an amazing show of human flight for Just $89.00 – $119.00.
Jump and Watch the Whitewater Rafting
- So you’re afraid of the water and just can’t bring yourself to raft the Penobscot River but you don’t mind flying. Then just sign up for the Tandem Skydive with Jump and Raft for just $229.00 per person and watch the best parts of the rafting, join us for the BBQ and sightseeing next to Katahdin Mountain.
Already a Certified Jumper?
- For those of you that are certified skydivers there will be space for fun jumpers to jump in this beautiful mountain area at just $25.00 per ride to 11,000ft.
- When you’re done with your Maine Rafting and Skydiving experience there’s one more adventure for you. Three Rivers also offers scenic flights through the Baxter Park area. Sign up today and you can see fantastic sights like Katahdin now! Serious Fun for all!
- Remember your adventure with custom video of your experience.
- As always you will be able to purchase video of both Rafting and Skydiving or both.
- A video of your rafting trip down the Penobscot is $35.00.
- A video of your skydive is $99.00.
- You can purchase both videos for the discounted price of $129.00.