Dead River Rafting Trips – One and Two Day Rafting Adventures
A 16 Mile Trip Class IV+
The Most Whitewater in the East!
Long before Europeans came to this area, a long, flat river from the Northwest met The Kennebec at The Forks: twisting and turning through what is today called Maine. Winding through the majestic mountains from Canada, it was used by Native Americans for navigation because it was calm except for one 16-mile stretch just above The Forks. That section has the most continuous whitewater in the Northeast, that today makes for some amazing whitewater rafting!
These Dead River Maine Rafting Trips includes a hearty river meal as well as a slide and video presentation. Minimum Age: 12 years old. Please arrive no later than 8:30 for all trips.
Dead River One Day High Water Trips
These dates are very special among our guests and spaces fill up quickly, so please reserve your spots early.
Minimum Age: 12, Arrival time: 8:30 a.m.
May, June, September and October 2018
- Saturday, May 12th – 7000 cfs –
- Saturday, May 19th – 7000 cfs
- Sunday, May 27th – 5500 cfs
- Saturday, June 2nd – 5000 cfs
- Saturday, June 9th – 3500 cfs
- Sunday, September 2nd – 5500 cfs (Labor Day Wknd)
- Saturday, September 15th – 3500 cfs
- Saturday, October 6th – full open up to 6000 cfs
$104.00 pp (Last Blast w/Pig Roast!!)