Dead River Rafting Trips – One and Two Day Rafting Adventures
A 16 Mile Trip Class IV+
The Most Whitewater in the East!
Long before Europeans came to this area, a long, flat river from the Northwest met The Kennebec at The Forks: twisting and turning through what is today called Maine. Winding through the majestic mountains from Canada, it was used by Native Americans for navigation because it was calm except for one 16-mile stretch just above The Forks. That section has the most continuous whitewater in the Northeast, that today makes for some amazing whitewater rafting!
These Dead River Maine Rafting Trips includes a hearty river meal as well as a slide and video presentation. Minimum Age: 12 years old. Please arrive no later than 8:30 for all trips.
Dead River One Day High Water Trips
These dates are very special among our guests and spaces fill up quickly, so please reserve your spots early.
Minimum Age: 12, Arrival time: 8:30 a.m.
May, June, September and October 2020
- Saturday, May 9th – 6,000+ cfs –
- Saturday, May 16th – 6,000+ cfs
- Sunday, May 24th – 6000 cfs
- Saturday, May 30th – 6000 cfs
- Saturday, June 6th – 4000 cfs
- Sunday, September 6th – 5500 cfs (Labor Day Wknd)
- Saturday, September 19th – 3500 cfs
- Saturday, October 3rd – full open up to 6000 cfs
$104.00 pp (Last Blast w/Pig Roast!!)