Maine Skydiving and Rafting Adventure
Jump and Raft - Serious, Serious Fun!!
Now Available 7 Days a week!
Hello Everyone! I graduated from Accelerated Free Fall skydiving school last summer. A major moment for me, I made seven jumps from 15,000 ft., and had the pleasure of jumping with some of the best in the world, Carp and Que.
Now I can jump on my own wherever and whenever possible – and so can you! Check out the video and see what Serious Fun can really be. Then go to the Jump and Raft link below and book your ultimate trip experience today!
The excitement is all based out of our NEW Base Facility at the Penobscot Outpost in Millinocket, Maine. Just down the street from the airport and a short ride from the river, it’s the perfect spot, with on site camping, Bar and Restaurant for relaxing and telling the stories of your adventure of a lifetime. The weather will decide in which order we Jump and Raft.
Of the two days, the day with the clearest skies will be reserved for Jumping 11,000ft out of a perfectly good airplane with JUMP AND RAFT.
The other day will be spent drenching yourself with fun and excitement on the Class V Penobscot River with Three Rivers Whitewater Inc. All rafting will be rain or shine. Should rain or wind prevent us from jumping on either of the two days you will be issued a gift certificate to Jump at any of JUMP AND RAFT’S three locations in greater New England when weather permits.
Jump and Raft
- The entire package of both a Three Rivers Whitewater Rafting adventure with a BBQ Lunch on the Class V Penobscot River and a Jump and Raft Tandem Jump from 11,000ft has a combined discounted price of just $309.00 per person!
Raft and Watch the Skydiving
- If Sky Diving is more than you can handle, just come enjoy the Three Rivers Whitewater Rafting Trip and BBQ and watch the professional skydivers put on an amazing show of human flight for Just $89.00 – $109.00.
Jump and Watch the Whitewater Rafting
- So you’re afraid of the water and just can’t bring yourself to raft the Penobscot River but you don’t mind flying. Then just sign up for the Tandem Skydive with Jump and Raft for just $229.00 per person and watch the best parts of the rafting, join us for the BBQ and sightseeing next to Katahdin Mountain.
Already a Certified Jumper?
- For those of you that are certified skydivers there will be space for fun jumpers to jump in this beautiful mountain area at just $25.00 per ride to 11,000ft.
When you’re done with your Maine Rafting and Skydiving experience there’s one more adventure for you. Three Rivers also offers scenic flights through the Baxter Park area. Sign up today and you can see fantastic sights like Katahdin now! Serious Fun for all!
- Remember your adventure with custom video of your experience.
- As always you will be able to purchase video of both Rafting and Skydiving or both.
- A video of your rafting trip down the Penobscot is $35.00.
- A video of your skydive is $99.00.
- You can purchase both videos for the discounted price of $129.00.
- Just some shots of people trying to lick our GoPro's
- Watch Owen and Sven pack their parachutes in record time!…
- 39 jumpers this weekend! Good times all around! The end…
- Fear levels are high when you're sitting on the edge…
- Sven ask's all of his students "Which part was your…
- Another incredible weekend at Jump and Raft is in the…