Accommodations – The Forks Fun Resort and Guest Center
Three Rivers Fun Resort: Our Wide Range of Accommodations
We have lodging options for everyone in The Forks, Maine! There is cozy camping in the woods, bunkhouses in our sprawling grass field, log cabins along the river, and a full service Country Inn. All who stay with us have access to our full shower and bathroom facilities and enjoy close proximity to the Boatman’s Bar and Grill, our full service bar and restaurant and are welcome to visit The Riverside Restaurant and Pub at the Inn By The River. Please explore our wide range of accommodations:
Kennebec River Fun
Dead River Fun
The Boatman’s Bar and Grill (The Forks)
- The center for Food and Fun in the FORKS!
- Your favorite “Apres-Rafting” destination.
- $8 Breakfast Buffets and a diverse dinner menu for you to choose from – 7 days a week!
- Indoor and outdoor dining with nightly bonfires all summer long.
- Live Entertainment on the weekends!
- May 25, 2017Kennebec River Clean up
- May 25, 2017Wing Night! Bone In or Boneless in Plain, BBQ, Hot, Teriyaki, Honey Mustard and Sweet & Sour
- May 26, 2017Karaoke
- May 27, 2017Live Music with Analog Salad!
- May 30, 2017Taco Tuesday - $8.00 All You Can Eat Taco Buffet & Beirut Tournament
Our full service hotel has 10 excellent rooms for you to stay in. Complete with a bar and restaurant that features pub food and fine dining, the Inn is the premier lodging destination in The Forks. Open year round, the Inn is an oasis throughout our Four Seasons of Serious Fun. Rafters, snowmobilers, hunters, and fishermen all enjoy the Inn for it’s relaxing atmosphere and it’s close proximity to the area’s best outdoor activities.
Overlooking the confluence of the Dead and Kennebec Rivers, you’ll be hardpressed to find a cabin with a better view than our 5 Kennebec Riverside Cabins. These cabins are central to the many of the outdoor adventures available in The Forks. Private porches, campfire areas, and full amenities make these cabins an ideal getaway.