Riverfront Log Cabins, The Forks, Maine
Our 6 cozy log cabins are situated directly on the banks of the Kennebec River. They provide plenty of comfort and amenities, which include heat or A/C, comfortable beds, a full bathroom, living room and a porch overlooking the river. All Log Cabins also include daily housekeeping, all linens needed for bedding, and bathroom towels.
One Bedroom Log Cabins
- Dead, Rapid and Magalloway Cabins
- One Bedroom plus a Loft – Full Bathroom – Living Area
- Covered Front Porch – Picnic Table – Fire Ring
- Sleeps 4-8 people and there is a minimum of 4 people for this cabin.
- If you are 2-3 people; check out our Inn By The River!
Two Bedroom Log Cabins
- Penobscot and Kennebec Cabins
- Two Bedroom plus a Loft – Full Bathroom – Spacious Living Area
- Front Porch – Picnic Table – Fire Ring
- Sleeps 6-9 or 10 people and there is a minimum of 6 people for this cabin.
Large Group Cabin for groups of 10 or more includes:
- Seboomook Cabin
- 6 Bedrooms – 2 Full Baths – Small Kitchenette – Fireplace
- Porch – Fire Pit – Picnic Table
- Everything you need for the ultimate in comfort for the perfect group getaway!
- Sleeps 10-30 people; 10 person minimum.
$39.00 per person per night (minimum 4 person occupancy)
$49.00 per person per night (2 night minimum & 4-10 person minimum occupancy)
- Prime Weekends – July 22 & 23; 29 & 30; August 5 & 6; 12 & 13:
$54.00 per person per night (2 night minimum & 4-10 person minimum occupancy)
- Kids 5 and under stay FREE
**All accommodations are subject to 9% State of Maine Lodging Tax**